Welcome to the Official Selina Thomas for Santa Clarita City Council Campaign page! Please join us on our journey to elect Selina Thomas.
SELINA’S 5 POINT PLAN
- ESTABLISH A TASK FORCE TO MANAGE OUR CITY’S FENTANYL CRISIS
- LAUNCH A CITY SUPPORTED SMART GROWTH INITIATIVE TO ENCOURAGE PROJECTS THAT WILL BE SUSTAINABLE, MIXED-USE AND TRANSIT-ORIENTED
- FORM A COALITION TO ADDRESS HOMELESSNESS IN SCV
- SUPPORT MOVING THE PROPOSED SECURE YOUTH TREATMENT FACILITY OUT OF RESIDENTIAL SCV TO A FACILITY IN SYLMAR
- INCREASE COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT – HOLD QUARTERLY TOWN HALLS AND SMALL BUSINESS ROUNDTABLES TO PROMOTE DIALOG WITH THE RESIDENTS OF SCV AND TO ENCOURAGE ECONOMIC GROWTH
SELINA WILL PRIORITIZE: ECONOMIC GROWTH AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, INCLUDING WORKING TO ATTRACT MORE RETAIL AND DINING OPTIONS TO SCV, SUPPORT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT AND FOSTERING AN INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY THROUGH CIVIL ENGAGEMENT AND OUTREACH.
REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR SELINA THOMAS ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8TH.
CHECK OUT SELINA'S INDEPTH ON HER 5 POINT PLAN TO LEAD SANTA CLARITA. KHTS INTERVIEW SEPTEMBER 7, 2022
Ms. Thomas is honored and excited to embark on the path to be your City Councilwoman. As you get to know her you will find she has a passion for people, a dedication to small businesses, a love for her children and a commitment to our community. Selina is registered as a "no party preference" candidate, she seeks to create pragmatic solutions to the challenges our community faces. A desire to serve people, not politics, is her motivation to lead Santa Clarita to economic recovery and growth.
Selina is committed to sharing this journey with you and would like to earn your vote on November 8th 2022. For more information about Selina, including interviews and other content click on the linkLinkree Selina Thomas
Contact Selina Thomas at (661)432-1088 firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at 24820 Orchard Village Suite A #183 Santa Clarita CA 91355
May 14th's Art Show was an amazing success.
See more pictures of this amazing event! Selina's Art Show Fundraiser
Suggested Donation Levels